We at Enright Companies LLC have the knowledge and experience to correctly identify the causes of your pavement failures and specify the most effective solution for repairing defective areas.
Depending on the quality of your asphalt, you have a few options regarding asphalt maintenance:
- Infrared Patching , Used to fix slightly damaged asphalt or asphalt that is new with minor imperfections.
- R&R (Remove & Replace) Used when existing asphalt has sub-base damage.
- Overlay , Utilized when the underlying base of the asphalt is structurally sound and is typically used on depressed surfaces, such as low laying areas that accumulate water.
- Crack Seal & Seal Coat Used with minor cracking; Extends life of pavement & reduces long term maintenace.
- Whether you need to replace or repair your asphalt, you can be certain every repair will be done right…. don’t leave the quality of your pavement repairs to chance!