World of Concrete is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2015. Have you heard of World of Concrete? If not, it’s an annual commercial construction trade show focusing on masonry and concrete. It will be the largest show of its kind in the last six years, with more than 1400 exhibitors from around the world and will invade the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) from February 2 through February 6, 2015. Let’s look and learn more about World of Concrete 2015.
More About the World of Concrete 2015 Show
This year World of Concrete 2015 features a new owner: Informa Exhibitions. They believe they’re bring in more than 50000 masonry and concrete experts from around the globe to the event, increasing last year’s exhibitions by more than 12 percent.
There will be a variety of specific areas for visitors to learn and visit, including:
- Concrete Repair and Demolition (Featuring surface prep equipment and products)
- Concrete Surfaces and Decorative Pavilion (Promoting decorative concrete and services)
- Material Handling (Highlighting trucking, excavators and material delivery services)
- Producer Center (Marketplace for materials to equipment to everything in between)
- Technology for Construction (Showcasing new products, tolls and more in the industry to make jobs more efficient and safer)
There will be both indoor and outdoor exhibits, featuring everything you can imagine from concrete and its construction methods. You’ll find equipment in action, especially new products and vehicles, along with decorative exhibits highlighting just how creative you can get with concrete surfaces and projects. There will also be a variety of events, get togethers and competitions that take place on-site.
Another aspect of World of Concrete each year is its educational program, offering a variety of session to help concrete and masonry workers and promoters do even better throughout the year. This year’s educational program include business, production, repair, decorate and engineering focused sessions
World of Concrete 2015 is poised to break its own records with exhibitors and attendees, bringing together the best and brightest in the concrete industry to learn from one another and come together.